Tuesday, June 1, 2021 / by Teresa Dipeso
36 New Business To Discover At The Shore For 2021
Every season sees the closing of some businesses at the Shore and also a slate of brand new entries. This summer is no different. Discover these new additions to the Shore community and help support local businesses!
- Il Posto Ristorante – located at 2418 Dune Dr., Avalon.
- Here Comes the Sun – Designer swimwear, cover ups, upscale lounge wear, chic social attire, and beach accessories
- Addison Bay – Curates the most fashion-forward and high-performance women’s activewear from across the globe
- City Hydration – Customized IV infusions to help clients feel their best from basic health maintenance to hangovers
CAPE MAY, N.J.
- Revolution Rail Cape May located at 609 Lafayette St (Behind the Welcome Center)
- Cape May Snaps located at 315 Ocean Ave. in the Washington Commons
- La La Lobster located at 732 Beach Avenue
- Primal Restaurant located at 406 Beach Avenue
- Jardin Restaurant at The Hugh Boutique B & B located at 653 Washington Street
SEA ISLE CITY
- The Point at Sea Isle City will be opened at the site of the Springfield Inn which was demolished. It will feature an island-themed outdoor bar and restaurant modeled after a similar project, also called The Point, in Somers Point. The Point at Sea Isle promises to be a unique attraction bringing a whole new vibe to the resort at 45th St. and the Beach / Promenade
- The Ludlam Hotel, the old LaCosta Motel. The outside bar will be located at the former LaCosta Motel location at Landis Avenue & JFK Boulevard. The owners are also adding Shorebreak Café at the complex, which will have coffee and baked goods.
- Top Sail Steamer is new and serving take out, steam, and eat “seafood pots” that are cooked at home in the Southern Boil Style. The restaurant is located at 4209 Landis Ave.
- Tortuga Men’s Shop, a resort clothing store, is opening at the Shops at the Spinnaker at 3700 Boardwalk #9A.
- Duck Donuts is opening at 42nd and Landis Avenue
- Minnows SIC, a baby clothing shop, is opening at 3514 Landis Ave, Unit 101
- Flip Flop Ice Cream is opening at 3708 Landis Avenue
- Barry’s Buns located at 6107 New Jersey Ave. in Wildwood Crest
- Curran’s Irish Inn located at 100 Olde New Jersey Avenue in North Wildwood at the former home of the Establishment Restaurant
- Trio Restaurant located at 700 New Jersey Ave. in North Wildwood
- Five Girls Sandwich Shop is located at 2010 New Jersey Ave., North Wildwood
- Five Mile Grind is located at 3411 Pacific Ave., North Wildwood serving coffee and ice cream
- Hatillo’s Drive-In-Restaurant located at 4200 New Jersey Ave., Wildwood
- Orange Moose Golf Carts located at 3200 Park Blvd, Wildwood. Eco-friendly golf car rental
- Nan and Pop’s Kitchen is located at 401 E. Wildwood Ave., Wildwood. A family restaurant with a unique them
- Krispy Krunchy Chicken is located at 3115 Pacific Ave., Wildwood
- Sun Rey’s Beach Rentals located at 2000 New Jersey Ave. in Wildwood. Rentals of 4 and 6 seat golf carts and other accessories
OCEAN CITY, NJ
- Sweetheart Coast is located at 1356 Boardwalk
- Auntie Anne’s (Soft pretzels) is located at 1078 Boardwalk
- Beef Jerky Experience is located at 768 Boardwalk
- Mangos and More is located at 1242 Boardwalk
- Payton Jewelry is located at 952 Boardwalk
- Beach Cruiser Warehouse is located at 745 Asbury Ave. Bicycles
- Enchanted Boutique is located at 811 Asbury Ave. Women’s clothing
- Fazzio Interiors opened a 2nd location at 733 Asbury Avenue
- Oh Sea Thrift (Thrift shop) is located at 841 Central Avenue
- Pedego Electric Bikes is located at 621 Asbury Ave. Electric Bicycles
- Spotted Whale is located at 944 Asbury Avenue
- Wild Phoenix is located at 411 8th Street
- Shore Things Charter Boat