Monday, November 9, 2015 / by Teresa DiPeso
Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their home on the market for the first time. Others who already have their home on the market decide to take it off the market until after the holidays. Here are six great reasons not to wait:
1. Purchasers that are looking for a home during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy.
2. You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
3. Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
4. There is less competition for you as a seller right now.
5. The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays and new construction is making a comeback. This will lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn't make sense. Call us today and see how we can help you sell your home more quickly and for higher price. We look forward to working with you!